|Photo Courtesy of President Ruto With His Team Engaging Hustlers At Green Park Terminus During The Launch of Hustler Fund|
The Kenya Kwanza government is today launching the much-awaited 'Hustler Fund' which will go a long way in creating wealth for millions of Kenyans. The hustler Fund is being launched at the Green Park terminus, Nairobi, and in presence is President William Ruto, his cabinet members, Nairobi Governor Johnson Sakaja, etc.
Interestingly, the hustler fund ranges between Kshs 500 to Kshs 50,000 and can be assessed remotely with just a touch of a phone. To apply for the hustler fund, one is required to dial*254# and follow the given procedures or apply through the "Hustler Fund App" which will still be available once launched. The borrower will only receive 95% of the loan and the remaining 5% of the fund will go into savings where 70% of the savings wil go to pension and 30% to a savings account which can be withdrawn at anytime the borrower decides. The loan carries an interest of 8% and will be repaid after the lapse of 14 days.
To check if you are qualified for the loan, here are the requirements needed for one to apply. The borrower
1. Must be a Kenyan citizen with a valid National Identify Card (ID) and aged 18 years and above.
2. Must possess a SIM card correctly registered with either one of the three recognized Kenya mobile service providers that are Safaricom, Airtel, and Telecom.
3. Must possess a registered mobile money account where transactions will be taking place and these are either MPESA, AIRTEL MONEY, or T-KASH. The mobile money account Must also have been in use for the last 90 days.
3. Must be carrying his/her economic activities within the country Kenya.
4. Must disclose the location of residence.
Content created and supplied by: NicholusKitonyi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More