Nowadays we live in the era of smart, improved and sophisticated technology. Phone camera, microwaves or even iron box will be improved and will be able to be powered by an engine to make decisions on their own.
Therefore, you should upgrade your apps to get smarter and be updated with the current era of smartness of technology. In this article, I have listed several apps you should have in your phone to make your phone more smarter.
100. Files Go: This is a google based app that comes with various features with handful of intelligent tools. It has a capability to clean up all junk file, unused app, and duplicate files that may fill up your phone memory easily. Above that, it has a sharing utility in that, you can share files from one phone to another.
200. Picai: This is a feature of free camera app that employs a scene recognizing algorithm that analyzes whatever you try to shoot. It have suggestive filters that makes your shoots more attractive and appealing to an eye. It has a sophisticated interface that let’s you make decision before snapping.
300. Smart Launcher: It is a gateway to your every app on your phone. This launcher, offers a universal search that surfaces information from every part of your device. Beyond that, it has a capability to segregate apps into various categories.
400. Musixmatch: It is an app that displays and match lyrics for now playing tracks. It also has a translator utility that can help you learn new languages. The app allows you to create cards and posters for specific portions of lyrics too.
500. Opera Touch: Is a browser for people who find it difficult to browse on large screen phones.
600. Drupe: This is a free app which puts every contact link you'll ever need at your fingertips. The app offers a swipe based UI and remains always available through a floating icon.
700. Curator: It is a standard and minimalistic gallery app that tag pictures based on their content. It can recognize any scene or object such as pets, skylines, selfies, and more. It does everything
Content created and supplied by: Fasihibrand (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More