The world now is in a digital era where people can do their different online activities easily without accessing a cyber for help. Such activities include filing the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Nil Returns where you only need an internet supporting gadget like a smartphone or a laptop and an active internet connection to accomplish the activity.
This article highlights to you the simple procedures that you can follow to file KRA Nil Returns using your smartphone with an active internet connection. Let's get started:
1. What you need to do first is downloading an iTax application using your phone. To do this, open the google play store in your phone then search for the iTax application in the search space. After finding it, download the application then install it.
2. After downloading and installing the iTax application, open it and then you will be required to enter your KRA pin and iTax password correctly to be able to move to the next step which is logging in.
3. Click on Home after you have logged in the iTax application successfully then select Income Tax option.
4. What you need to do next is clicking on the File Nil Return then select Submit for you to be able to move to the next step.
5. After submitting your request you will be sent a message from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) after which you will be required to confirm it. This is how the message reads,
"Are you sure you want to file Nil Return?"
6. To confirm the KRA message, you should click OK. After doing all this, you will be done filing your KRA Nil Returns successfully.
Thank you for reading and please comment share widely then follow for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Physter35 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More