There are several requirements in order to start earning money on YouTube:
1. You must have a YouTube account.
2. You must have a Google AdSense account. This is how you get paid for your videos.
3. Your videos must meet YouTube's guidelines in order to be eligible for monetization. This means that all videos on your channel must be appropriate, not contain any copyrighted material, and adhere to YouTube's community guidelines.
4. You must have at least 1000 subscribers on your channel and 4000 hours of watch time in the past 12 months in order to be eligible for monetization.
5. You must have an active and engaged community of viewers. This means that viewers are watching, liking, commenting, and sharing your videos.
6. You must have compelling and original content that viewers want to watch. This means that your content needs to be engaging and entertaining for viewers.
7. You must have a strategy for promoting and marketing your videos. This means finding ways to reach new viewers and getting them to watch your videos.
8. You must be consistent with your uploads and videos. This means that you should be regularly uploading new videos and posting them.
Content created and supplied by: EditorJoe (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More