The new generation of young men and women have really changed the sleepover game and rules out here. I just had a chat with one of them and I was shocked to here the rules that have been introduced, some of which made my day because they were funny and hilarious. I could not laugh alone. That's why am going to share them with you. Here they are:
1. When you come for sleepover, the eggs on the tray are for display, leave them alone.
2. Don't leave your clothes at my place, leave the way you came.
3. Don't peep under the bed, do what you came to do only.
4. Don't take me to mama "Mboga" my aunt has a salon opposite my gate
5. Mind the noise when you pee, I almost came out with basins and buckets thinking there was a leaking pipe of water.
6. Don't be friendly to my neighbors, they might tell you my secrets
7. When you arrive, enter with your shoes inside, you ain't the only goal keeper.
8. Continue inviting men or women at your place for sleepover, one day they will die at your place. I wonder what you will tell the police.
9. All women wear you find in my house belongs to my cousin. So don't ask me questions about them.
10. Sleepover never!. I better get my dosage from bae and board a taxi back home.
11. Take a shower at your place before you come. Once you arrive we do what brought us together before anything else.
12. No need for sleep overs. Go to a neutral ground. No need for panics due to evidence.
Content created and supplied by: LifestyleNewss (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More