Have you ever been in a situation where you're unable to get cyber services? Even just to file your KRA returns? Or perhaps just forgot to do so and time runs out for you?
Well, this shouldn't worry you anymore as I will show you a simple procedure of filing it from the comfort of your android phone. The steps will be accompanied by a photo illustration to ensure that you get it right.
1. Turn data on and open google playstore .
2. Using the search engine, download itax app
3. Once the download is complete, install it on your phone then open the application.
4. A pop up window will appear prompting you to enter your KRA pin and itax password. Key in your details to log in.
5. Click "Home" and choose the "Income tax" icon after you are logged in.
6. The system will generate your tax period automatically and display it on the app, click on the "File Nil Return" obligation.
7. Click "submit" to proceed.
8. A message will be sent to you by KRA that needs your confirmation, " Are you sure you want to file Nil return? "
9. Click on "Ok" to confirm your request.
I hope this works for you and if you need more guidelines then comment below and I'll gladly assist. Don't also forget to share for others to check out.
Content created and supplied by: Ruffinant6 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More