1. When an American tourist kissed Hitler An American citizen named Carla de Vries unexpectedly kissed Hitler during the 1936 Berlin Olympics. Your security personnel for making this happen. It's a wonder why Hitler was so angry about a kiss.
2. Chinese offer to transfer 10 million of its citizens to the United States.
In 1970, Mao, a Chinese president, offered the United States more than 10 million citizens, Mao spoke to President Richard Nixon's then security advisor. We don't know how serious the man was about this offer. Immediately after World War II and many men had died, and maybe that's why Chairman Mao made the offer.
3. When the United States Government Poisoned Alcohol and Killed 10,000 Citizens in 1926 These were the times when it was not easy to find portable alcohol because it was banned, people had turned to a where the use of industrial alcohol only way people had access to it stole it. The United States government grew tired of this rampant theft and decided to poison the supplies, and up to 10,000 of its citizens died. This became known as the "chemical war of prohibition"
4. 18 months of winter in Europe According to archaeological records, there was a storm that caused a significant drop in temperature for 18 months. The winter was so harsh that almost a third of Europe's population was wiped out with a death rate of 90 °.
5. "Sergeant Stubby" dog
the try this became the most decorated dog in history and this was during the First World War. , he also saved his team from the assembled gas attacks, would comfort the soldiers wounded in the war and do many other extraordinary things.
6. The famous photo of Hitler celebrating WW1 This became one of the most famous photos ever taken in Germany and it was during the announcement of WW1. This was a double coincidence, Hitler seemed to have celebrated the announcement without knowing that I would do it. be the brain that a few years later would start World War II.
7. The Egyptian Sculpture Resembling Michael Jackson About 2000 years before Michael Jackson was born, this Egyptian sculpture, which looks like him, already existed and everything in the sculpture represented Jackson. is that just a coincidence?
8. Traps from space On April 24, 1967, a Soviet cosmonaut named Vladimir Komarov died when his parachute failed to deploy on landing and he fell from space. The sight of his body was horrible and he was completely recognizable. Please tell us what you think about this article and don't forget to like and share this article.
Content created and supplied by: domitrix (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More