Public service Commission in conjunction with the ministry of health has announced the following vacancies for a contract of 3 years.
1. 500 posts of registered clinical officer.
A candidate must have,
- Diploma in Clinical medicine and surgery or clinical medicine and community health from a recognized institution
- Certificate of registration from Clinical Officers council.￼
Duties and responsibilities will be,
- referring patients and client to appropriate health facilities.
- collecting and compiling clinical data.
- carrying out minor surgical Procedures as per training and skill.
- sensitizing patient's and client's on preventive and promotive health.
- guiding and counselling patients,clients and staff on health issues.
- implementing community health care activities in liaison with other health workers.
- taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients common ailments at an outpatient or impatient health facility.
I have just highlighted the duties of enrolled clinical officer but as you go through the advertised Jobs,More vacancies are available as Register nurse 2000 posts available,200 posts for Pharmaceutical Technologists, Medical laboratory Technologists 200 posts, Enrolled nurse 500 posts and community health assistant 1500 posts. Wish you well as you apply
Content created and supplied by: Zachy0021 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More