Kindly follow us for more articles related with politics, news and fashion designs.
Kenya country is among the most popular countries with a good number of educated people, even though most of them are yet to be employed due to less jobs opportunities in our motherland country. We as opera news we are giving you business tips and advice on how to change your life through business.These business are so simple everyone has a potential to start, whether degree, diploma or certificate holders may turn to business as they search for the jobs of their dreams. These business opportunities include:
1. Poultry Farming Starting a chicken rearing business requires a seed capital of as low as Ksh10,000. Profit increases as you increase the number of chicken.
2. Manicure. Women in Kenya wants to look beautiful, and you can tap into this potential by starting a manicure business. You can start by doing house calls before you rent a place.
3. Boiled eggs and smokies. With a small capital you have to think of selling, eggs, samosa this requires small capital like a thousand shillings. And you will make a lot of money from that.
4. Juice blending/fruit business, with this one you need a small capital for buying a blender machine since fruits to get is so easy.
5. Selling second-hand clothes. Most popular business in Kenya, but tricky to run. However, second hand clothes business is booming and if you are looking for a business to start, this would be the best for you.
Don't wait anymore for a job be self-employed and get inspired by the richest people who never went to school, yet they are millionaires. Kindly like and share to inspire others.
Content created and supplied by: Jerkthis (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More