1. Anesthesiologist. This is a medical speciality concerned with the care of patients before, during and after surgery. The length of training vary from country to country.
2. Surgeon. There main role is to treat diseases, injuries or deformities via operative methods. They specialize in various types of surgery such as orthopaedic, neurological and cardiovascular.
3. Physician. In some countries they are referred to as medical doctors. They are concerned with restoring health through the diagnosis and treatment of disease and injury.
4. Orthodontist. Orthodontics is a speciality of dentistry that deals with the correction of malpositioned teeth and jaws.
5. Dentist. They specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the oral cavity. They are also regarded as dental surgeons.
6. Chief Executive Officer (CEO). They are the most senior administrative officer in charge of managing an organization. They are the highest paid profession outside the medical fields.
7. Engineering manager. Engineering is the branch of science concerned with the design and building of engines, machines, and structures.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More