1. Identify your weaknesses- No one is perfect. In one way or another, you have some shortcomings as a human and it's normal. What is not fine is failing to recognize and identifying them. If you want to be successful, you should know what you are because you understand your strength s and weaknesses.
2. Position yourself on the foundation of honesty- People won’t just wake up one day and start respecting you, seeing you as a unique person, and responding to your queries with eexcitement.YYou’ll have to portray yourself as a person of integrity. You’ll have to respect them, do good to them, and help them succeed. To achieve all of that, you have to be willing to make sacrifices because, as my friend once told me, “life is like a business. Your personality is your brand, and you need to make a good impression out of it, just like a manager hands over a professional, impressive business card at a business meeting.”
When you give a good first impression and reveal your integrity and honesty over time, you don’t even have to inquire about anything. People will grant your request without your even asking. Why? Because you’ve already earned their trust.
3. Do things that scare you- You want to start a business, win that job, or beat that bulging belly once and for all, but you simply don’t have the energy to do it. You try, yes, starting and working at it for days or weeks. Then your motivation shrinks. You lack the courage and confidence to pursue your goals, because you’re scared.
“Starting a business is risky,” a voice may echo deep inside your mind. “What if I fail?” “That digital marketing position is damn competitive,” another voice shouts from within. “I won’t waste my time applying. I’m not good enough.”
On the surface, these excuses might seem logical, but in reality, they are mere hallucinations; tales narrated by your vulnerable soul.
4. Embrace the heart of giving- One of the secrets of becoming remarkable and earning credibility is the art of giving. Giving something, whether material (like money or gifts) or immaterial (like assistance or information) has a symbolic meaning. Giving depicts love, depicts caring and depicts friendliness
5. Wage a war on yourself- After identifying your weaknesses, you might find a number of problems in your life. This can be anything from laziness to waking up late to extravagant spending or gambling. In order to change your life, you must revolt against your old habits, break the bad ones and instill the good ones.
Content created and supplied by: HandsomeBoy01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More