He urged the youth to make use of the opportunities available through Ajira Digital Program to avoid being misused by politicians.
He said about 1.2 million people are currently working online through the Ajira program. Mucheru said the government has provided over 350 work stations with free computers and WiFi to facilitate the program.
“Don’t be cheated again that you have no value. Don’t get lost,” he told the youth.
“With BBI, we were going to take money all the way to the ward level and someone doesn’t want you to have that money. How is that a good thing?” he posed.
Mucheru also urged the youth to vote wisely in the upcoming general election.
How to Join Ajira Digital Kenya
1. To Register for Ajira training visit official Ajira Digital website and click Enroll or Sign up
2. Create and Account to login
3. Complete your profile information
4. Book your training session
5. Select the County and Training center that is nearest to you
6. Then Click on Continue
7. Select the class you are interested in attending (check the start and end dates). You only required to book one Ajira Digital class at a time.
8. Then Book
9. You will receive an email with your booking information
10. Print the details as you will need to present them in order to be allowed to attend any training sessions.
After registration, you will be notified via email when Ajira raining sessions are available in your County.
Content created and supplied by: Giddyngenoh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More