1. Actively look for a job as the more you apply, the better chance you will have to be employed as soon as possible after graduation.
2. Take on internships so as you can improve your skills in your career. During holidays is the perfect time to take on internships.
3. Build your network. This means surrounding yourself with people who have the same interests and goals as you. It comprises of professors, friends, family members or new people you interact with every day. Through them you might get new ideas, career support and job referrals.
4. Have a clear plan. It will motivate you to work harder and accomplish your life goals within a shorter period.
5. Follow your interests. Take some time to research what you enjoy doing every day concerning your field of study.
6. Refine your social media profiles and posts in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Get rid of things that you wouldn’t want employers to see.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More