Getting the job of your dreams has little or nothing to do with how many applications you send out, but everything to do with the quality of the applications that you send out to potential employers.
1. Not Knowing your Career Path: This is very crucial before anything. Knowing your career path is the first step you need to take even before you start searching for a job, you know why? This because you need to know the kind of job that best fits your education, skills and even your personality and even your passion.
2. Experience: Lack of experience is major problem. As it is the dream of every job seeker to land a job, it is also the dream of every employer to hire an employee that will get the job done efficiently.
3. Curriculum Vitae: Poorly written CV. Do you know that recruiters spend an average of 6 seconds reading your CV? This simply means that you have 6 seconds to convince the recruiter that you are the best person for the job, but how can you do that with a poorly written CV? Your CV should be up to date and well written.
4. Not Writing a Cover Letter: Writing a cover letter gives you the opportunity to tell the recruiter why you think you are the best person for the job.
5. Not Preparing For the Interview: A job interview is an opportunity for you to physically meet with your prospective employer to convince him that you are the best person for the position and to also find out if that organization is the best place for you.
7. Salaries bracket.
Prospecting very high salary even before showing your employer you're actually capable of change.
Content created and supplied by: Carsonhub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More