Unemployment is on the rise hence more youths are unable to be independent, and are forced to resort help from friends and family members. As a result some of them resort to doing drugs, prostitution and theft.
1. Salon and barbershop business. The good thing is that one does not need an extensive space to venture. You will never miss clients because image plays a huge role.
2. Selling second hand clothes. All you need to do is to go to areas like Gikomba where you dig into piles of clothes. Then go ahead and sell them at a profit.
3. Uber driver. If you are a licensed driver, you can find someone who is willing to hire you as a driver for their car.
4. Agribusiness. Due to unemployment, most youths choose to go to upcountry where they venture in agribusiness.
5. Smokie and eggs selling. The good thing about it is that the initial cost is fairly low and the returns are high.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More