1. Make friends with successful people and occasionally buy them gifts and surprise them with lunch. This is because successful people always give and hardly get, so when you give them, they value the gift alot.
2. Get a mentor and follow his instructions and respect the relationship. Never beg your mentor for money or disrespect his or her privacy.
3. Make new positive friends as often as possible to ensure that you keep the communication line open. Create a network of friends and not just connections.
4. Show kindness to everybody. The small people you ignore today will be big people tomorrow. The biggest dog in the neighborhood was once a puppy. Do not disclose your secret information to anyone. Keep it to yourself.
5. Always plan ahead and be proactive. Put in mind that he who plans for the future works less in future.
6. Listen to speeches and messages from great teachers both religious and educational. 7. Attend seminars and trainings on any area you need to improve yourself. Train the trainer, personal developments etc.
8. Have the habit of keeping a pen and a writing pad in handy because ideas come in the form of flashes. The smallest pen is bigger and better than the biggest brain. Thank you for reading I hope this article was helpful to you.
Content created and supplied by: CitizenBreakingNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More