There are various reasons affecting the youths:
- Many youths are jobless. They don't have opportunities to gain the experience that is required by most companies.
- There are limited job opportunities.
2. Lack of resources
- Many youths have great ideas but lack the resources they need to realize them.
- Some youths have business ideas but don't have the capital to start them.
3. Drug abuse
- Many youths are suffering from drugs addiction.
- The abuse of weed, alcohol, cigarettes and cocaine has been high among the young people.
- This has made many young people to involve themselves in criminal activities.
- Poor standards of living has caused frastrations among the young people.
- It has caused an increase in the crime rate.
- Due to poverty many people are unable to go to higher education institution's and therefore lack the required qualifications in the job market.
*. Many young people lack technical skills that can help them become self employed.
*. Many youths have degrees but there are less opportunities in the White collar job market.
Content created and supplied by: Mercynimo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More