The ministry of Defence has today announced a very crucial announcement concerning list of job vacancies to young Kenyans. According to reports, young Kenyans have been urged to apply for the following posts as indicated below.
1. 15 positions for Artisan Plumber.
2. 15 positions for Artisan Spray Painter.
3. 15 positions for Artisan Panel Beater.
4. 15 positions for Artisan Welder.
5. 10 positions for Artisan Carpenter.
6. 15 positions for Artisan Fitter General.
7. 15 positions for Artisan Electrical (Building).
8. 100 positions for Motor Vehicle Mechanic.
9. 50 positions for Motor Vehicle Electrician.
10. 6 positions for Safety Equipment Technician.
11. 5 positions for Aircraft Surface Technician.
12. 70 positions for Clerical Officer.
13. 10 positions for Waiter Assistant.
14. 50 positions for Cook.
15. 100 positions for Tailor.
16. 200 positions for Senior Staff/Sanitary Cleaner.
Those wishing to apply for the above job opportunities have been advised to ensure that they make their applications by obtaining one PSC2(Revised 2016) form on the Public Service Commission website. Deadline for the application is on 18th October 2021.
please share this information to other people, like and also leave your comments.
Content created and supplied by: Waithe (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More