1) You have identified other ways that would make you, to be able to make more money than what you earn at your job. Your job is becoming a hindrance in participating in other activities which are very profitable compared to your current job.
2) You have entered into a job career that you did not want to be, hence every time you would perform your tasks you do them wrongly, making you become inefficient in the production. This is due to slowness in doing your work, that makes your team members have a rough time meeting the expectation of the company.
3) Over the years that you were working at the job you were able to raise enough capital to be able to start another your own business, which will make you to be your own boss and effectively be able to apply your business management skills the way you wanted to apply where you were employed but you were not able to.
4) You have identified another career path that has more potential of earning you more money, and is more interesting than your current job. There are many other promising career paths than where you currently are, they offer more opportunities and interactions, hence they will be able to help you in developing new skills.
5) In your current job you find that you are being forced to perform certain tasks which according to you are bad, this makes you always uncomfortable with your work because it leaves you with a lot of regrets.
6) Finally, at your job, the majority of your colleagues hate you and would do anything to make sure that you fail, this action entitles you to have enemies daily at your work because the new employees are told bad things about you and they end up hating you without even interacting with you.
Content created and supplied by: Anyiti_jim (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More