If one thinks of a highly intelligent person, one probably thinks that they are those people who are capable of answering every question they are asked, solving mathematical problems fast and other things. It is true that, one is not reconsidered as highly intelligent, if he or she has a Higher IQ.
A highly intelligent person is one who is so flexible in thinking, think before speaking, fast adapt to changes and also who are able to express their emotions. A highly intelligent person, not only possess emotional intelligence but also social and intellectual intelligence.
Many traits have been found for those people who are considered to be highly intelligent. Most common trait being spending time all alone. Though this is a common trait to highly intelligent persons, there are other ways one can check to consider him or herself as intelligent.
1. Empathy is connected to emotional intelligence while compassionate is highly connected to cognitive intelligence. So, people who are seen as highly intelligent, they are both empaths and Compassionate.
2. It is assumed that highly intelligent people, like books a lot. Though this is true, but there is more into this. Simply, highly intelligent people are curious and find it fun asking about something deeper and deeper.
3. Being smart is not measured by the fact of being loud in the room. Smart people are quiet and always use their eyes to analyze and to figure about something. Observing, is their character and they observe before making a conclusion.
4. Maturity is sometimes measured by ability to control yourself. This capability of controlling yourself, is called self control. Those people who are highly intelligent, always have self control and can withstand more before they explode.
5. Ability to focus, pay attention and executing problems using creativity, is another aspect of intelligent people. Focusing and solving problem, highly correlate to having a good working memory. So, highly intelligent people, have a good memory that help them work and solve their problems.
Content created and supplied by: Fasihibrand (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More