1. Medical doctors. For you to become one, you need to pursue bachelor of medicine and surgery which takes six years of study to complete. Depending on the hospital you work for and experience the salary will vary.
2. Pilots. Their main role is to operate an aircraft and ensure safety of the passengers. Those working at Kenya Airways make roughly half a million and above monthly. The course is offered in Kenya School of Flying.
3. Kenyan politicians. To be one you need votes and to meet some requirements. It comprises of member of county assembly, member of parliament, senator, governor or president. It is hard to become poor if you are a kenyan politician.
4. Software engineers. This are people who design, maintain and evaluate computer software. One who graduates with a degree in software engineering, can easily get employed in companies like safaricom.
5. NGO. Some NGOs like United Nations pay a huge pay to workers who have atleast a degree in that field.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More