Below are six ways to help you predict and make money from betting:
1) Check the result of the two teams when they meet in their last five meetings. The team that has won many games has high chances of winning.
2) Check the position of the two teams in their various leagues.
3) Available squad. Before placing your bet, first check the available squad for the two teams. Too many injuries in a team can make them lose.
4) Scoring rate. Check the scoring rate of the two teams in order to determine whether the match will produce goal goal or over 2.5 goals.
5) Determine the importance of the game. Check if the game is a league competition or a cup tournament. Most Cup tournaments end in a goalless draw.
6) Lastly select few games and stake high on them. If interested in today correct score games, multibet and jackpots text on WhatsApp number 0745174517. To get profit in betting you must stake high on few games on a slip and not stake low on many games.
Content created and supplied by: SmartTipster (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More