Opera News

Opera News App

Liverpool Vs City News In Super Sunday Match And Jackpot Analysis

Worldfotaprediction
By Worldfotaprediction | self meida writer
Published 25 days ago - 669 views

The Best prediction is Liverpool To win against City

Liverpool won 2 of their last 6 matches, lost 3 matches and 1 match ended in a draw.Manchester City won all of their last 6 matches.

Liverpool vs Manchester City Head-to-Head

The last game between Liverpool and Manchester City in the EPL took place in November 2020 and ended with a 1-1 draw

Liverpool vs Manchester City Predictions

The Infogol model predicts a 39% chance of a win for Liverpool. There is a 37% chance that Manchester City will win. The draw is a 24% chance.

Liverpool and Manchester City Goals

At home in the English Premier League this season, Liverpool have played 11, won 7, drawn 2 and lost 2. They have scored 21 goals (23.16 xGF) and have conceded 10 (11.64 xGA). The top scorer for Liverpool is Salah with 15 goals (11.83 xG).

In matches away from home this season, Manchester City have played 10, won 6, drawn 3 and lost 1. They have scored 17 goals (17.50 xGF) and have conceded 6 (8.16 xGA). The top scorers for Manchester City with 7 goals are Ilkay (4.15 xG) and Raheem (7.00 xG).

Content created and supplied by: Worldfotaprediction (via Opera News )

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

Tragic Road Accident Leaves Passengers Seriously Injured in Limuru

17 minutes ago

45 🔥

Tragic Road Accident Leaves Passengers Seriously Injured in Limuru

Bobi Wine Goes To Court Seeking An Order Stopping The Impounding Of His Luxurious Armoured V8 Car

27 minutes ago

47 🔥

Bobi Wine Goes To Court Seeking An Order Stopping The Impounding Of His Luxurious Armoured V8 Car

Photos of Otile Brown Having Good Moments Inside His Cool Expensive Car

40 minutes ago

29 🔥

Photos of Otile Brown Having Good Moments Inside His Cool Expensive Car

15 Expensive Things Owned By Kamba Star Alex Katombi

8 hours ago

385 🔥

15 Expensive Things Owned By Kamba Star Alex Katombi

The Average Cost Of Tongue Piercing In Kenya

9 hours ago

16 🔥

The Average Cost Of Tongue Piercing In Kenya

Things You Should Never Do In An Automatic Transmission vehicle

9 hours ago

27 🔥

Things You Should Never Do In An Automatic Transmission vehicle

See How 5G Network Is Destroying The Market Of Iphone 12 Pro Max

9 hours ago

11 🔥

See How 5G Network Is Destroying The Market Of Iphone 12 Pro Max

Best Winning Games tomorrow with the Following Sure Tips

9 hours ago

600 🔥

Best Winning Games tomorrow with the Following Sure Tips

See The Fastest "Pick- Up Trucks" On The Planet

10 hours ago

89 🔥

See The Fastest

'Nitafuel Nifike Village Kidogo' Categories Of Kenyans That Borrow Cars And Misuse Them

10 hours ago

2038 🔥

'Nitafuel Nifike Village Kidogo' Categories Of Kenyans That Borrow Cars And Misuse Them

COMMENTS