1. Leicester Vs Manchester United - Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer and the team are currently on a difficult moment as they will have to play the next few games without their main center backs, Harry Maguire and Raphael Varane who have injuries. This may create loop holes and Leicester will stress them today. United have a problem when it comes to defending and we predict both teams to score.
2. Lazio Vs inter Milan - The home team, Lazio have very poor defence this season and meets one of the best team of the league. However, they have found the net in each home game and we are backing a high scoring encounter with both teams scoring.
3. Lyon Vs Monaco - This is a very good game for a GG. They have produced goals from each team in the previous five meetings and the same will be seen this evening. Place a goal goal.
4. Borussia Dortmund Vs Mainz - In just 11 matches for BVB, only two have not seen both teams score. This shows their tactics of only points matters because even if they score four goals, they will still concede. They play a game of each player attacking and tends to forget at the back. We are supporting a game of many goals coming from both ends.
5. Bristol City Vs Bournemouth - The average goals per game in the previous fixture has been 2.55 with both of them finding the net. Bristol have just 1 win in their 5 matches at home against this opposition and might still have a tough time against them. After Bristol finishing 19th last season, they have really improved and are 9th so far. Statistics shows a GG in this game.
Follow us for more.
Content created and supplied by: Sports-Arena (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More