In betting, for you to make good money, you have to use some techniques. Without this you will loose a lot of money in betting because it is very addictive. Betting can move you from poverty and you become a billionaire.
There are techniques that you can use to predict games like, correct score, home win or away win, goal range, both teams to score and exact number of goals in a match. But there are also other techniques you can use to predict jackpots.
Below are the techniques you should use to predict correct score:
1) After selecting the two teams you want to predict their correct scores, first check their odds. If the odds are almost equal, then there are high chances of a draw. These odds are only meant to give you a possibility not a result.
2) Check the available squad of the two teams.
3) Check the scoring rate of the two teams in their last meetings.
4) Check the numbers of the two teams in their leagues.
From the above anslysis, you can now select the outcome of the match. If interested in today correct score games, normal multibets and midweek jackpots text on WhatsApp number 0745174517. If after doing analysis you find it is hard to predict the outcome, predict two results for the match and place a single bet.
Below are the techniques you should use to predict Jackpots:
1) To predict a jackpot, first select 5 sure games in that jackpot. The 5 games, you must be sure that they must win. Then predict the remaining games using analysis.
2) The first analysis is to check the last five performance of the two teams.
3) Check the team that has high chances of winning and give it a win.
4) On placing your jackpot, avoid predicting many draws. Let the draw outcome be of less than 4 games.
If you use the above techniques, you are sure of earning daily from betting.
Content created and supplied by: Jonaobonyo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More