If you are planning to place some bets today for making profit, I have a good news for you. I have analysed teams which will probably win today.
1. Wolverhampton. The last time they played with Burney was last year. Burney won the match scoring two goals to one from the side of wolves. Today, Wolverhampton are most likely to win the match having in mind that, they lost in their last match with Burney.
2. West Brom. West Brom are playing Aston Villa today. The last match they played together last year, Aston villa won with three goals a head of West Bromwich. Today, West Bromwich are expected to win the match as they are putting a lot of effort to avoid relegation.
3. Manchester United. Currently Manchester United are in good form. They have won all their last five games. As they play Leeds today they are likely to win the match.
4. Nice. The last time they played together was last year. Nice was beaten by Montpelier. Today Nice are expected to win the match having in mind that they lost their last match.
5. Bordeaux. They played together with lorient January this year. Bordeaux won the match against lorient. The last five matches they played together, Bordeaux didn't lose. Today the probability of Bordeaux winning is high.
Content created and supplied by: Isaackyalo278 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More