1. Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich. This is a game of this season Bundesliga giants as they are both in the top four. This is a game that is expected to produce many goals as they have both good scoring players. Wolfsburg have of late be scoring in almost every game but they meet another team that usually score in every game.
Place for both teams to score.
2. Borussia Moenchengladbach vs Eintracht Frankfurt. The visitors are in the top four at position four and we have seen them performing very well in the last few matches. They are highly fighting for a top four finish as they seek to secure a champions league ticket for next season. However, Borussia are very much perfect at scoring while at home and we shall see them answering back.
Place a GG.
3. Norwich vs Bournemouth. Norwich have already secured a promotion ticket back to premier league next season. They have been the perfect Championship team this season and have been very good at scoring goals. Bournemouth are struggling to secure the promotion playoff area and we expect them to take this game seriously and might also score.
We back on both teams to score.
4. Rio Ave vs Braga. Ave have a good scoring record against Braga as seen in the past few matches they have met even if they loose. Braga have been a perfect team in the Portuguese league and might give Rio Ave a very hard time today and they will score with Rio Ave registering goals also.
Place on both teams to score.
5. Chelsea vs Manchester City. The two meet into the FA semifinals which is a knockout tire and hence we expect it to be very tough and more tensed. Chelsea have been very magnificent since Tuchel took over as they have been scoring in every game. Man city have also a perfect season and might also score. This is a game we expect to see goals from both sides.
Place a GG.
Share with your friends and kindly follow us for more good predictions daily.
Content created and supplied by: Sports-Arena (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More