Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Sports




Serie A

Saturday's Betslip For To Place Stake On

ACF Fiorentina vs AC Milan

ACF Fiorentina will host AC Milan at Stadio Artemio Franchi on 2023-03-04 at 22:45 in an interesting encounter in Serie A.

ACF Fiorentina, currently sitting at 12 will be looking for important home win. AC Milan, on the other hand, sits in 4 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch.

The head-to-head record for ACF Fiorentina vs AC Milan is worth a look. ACF Fiorentina have won 1 meetings with AC Milan, while AC Milan have won 4. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 34% chance of a home win, and a 37% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%.

Therefore the prediction for this match is Both team to score.

Content created and supplied by: Kudosnews (via Opera News )

AC Milan ACF Fiorentina Serie A Stadio


Load app to read more comments