1. Arminia Bielefeld Vs Borussia Dortmund - The visitors must bounce back today. They were surprisingly beaten 4-0 by the kings of Holland league, Ajax in a game that the Dutch still dominated them. They are second in the table and are ensuring they keep Bayern Munich at bay. This is is a sure win to Borussia Dortmund.
2. Bologna Vs AC Milan - Milan are having issues with their defence and avoiding conceding goals has been a major issue to them. They are mostly winning 3-2 or 2-1 and the same goals from both ends will be registered. We are confidently picking a goal goal.
3. Lille Vs Stade Brest - After winning the silverware last season, Lille has not been the same as last season. They are currently 11th with 14 points but today's game is under their hands. They face a 19th placed Brest that they will beat without any struggle. This is a sure game for Lille win.
4. Cadiz Vs Alaves - Cadiz has never lost to Alaves since 2005. They picked four points from them last season. Though they are both struggling, Cadiz has a great home advantage. Alaves are 19th in the table standings just three points. They will still lose today. Cadiz win is a sure bet to place today.
5. Port Vale Vs Colchester - The home team are having a bets strong league 2 performance this term. They are forth in the league with 22 points. Colchester are suffering at the bottom at position 19. Port Vale must win today which is a sure bet.
Follow us for more interesting picks.
Content created and supplied by: Sports-Arena (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More