1. TOYOTA IST 1300cc 2004 - 2006. Toyota IST was released for sale in 2002 and its target market was young people since it's more of a point A to point B car. Upon its introduction in Kenya, it became a hit and continues to be a reliable car, it's rare to find an IST that has broken down.
2. TOYOTA PREMIO 240. Premio is the successor of Corona and it's such a huge hit in Kenya though it's quite expensive. It's a reliable car that gives you value for money, if you are looking for reliability Toyota Premio 240 is a car to consider.
3. MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER YEAR 2005 -2008. If you are looking for a small locally owned SUV Mistubishi outlander is the car for you, it has unique looks, it's roomy in the front and rear. it's a reliable car and easy to maintain.
4. TOYOTA HILUX 2002-2003 This car is a workhorse, The 2002-2003 batch had the 5L EFI engine which would run for years without any issues. the only flipside of the 5l engine is that they are slow but in terms of reliability, Toyota Hilux is king.
5. MERCEDES BENZ W202 If you are looking for a timeless piece of art Mercedes Benz w202 is the car for you, The car has M111 Engine, and any Mercedes with an M11 engine is reliable and rarely breaks down, Mercedes Benz w202 is fuel-efficient and gives you class and status.
Content created and supplied by: Georgegreen (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More