10 Common Mistakes That Damages And Shortens Your Car's Life.
There are some things that you can always do and they can even shorten your car's life and even damage your car but most people always do these mistakes unknowingly.
Below are the 10 mistakes that are common.
1) Use of cheap fuel in your car.
Using cheap fuel in your car can have very much great effect in your engine as it will reduce your cars performance and even the millage will reduce.
You should always make sure that you use only top rated fuel in your car.
2) Use of inappropriate car spare parts.
Inappropriate spare parts can damage your car and even shorten it's life.
3) Aligning the car tires in a wrong way too damages the car and reduces its performance. This results into imbalanced car tires and can even caused road accidents.
4) Not following the required schedule of service and doing repairs.
This too causes the shortening of the cars life and it damages it too and this can cause you lots of money if your fail to follow the required service intervals and do repairs.
5) When driving a manual car, it's recommend that you always avoid resting your hand's on the gear shifter when driving and not changing gears as this can cause problems of the transmission.
6) Failing to change the engine oil as required can also cause your car engine to get damaged and this even reduces its efficiency and therefore it's highly recommend that you change them accordingly.
7) Driving carelessly at a high speed on the potholes can also cause damage and reduce the life of your car and it's therefore advisable to always take caution when driving on potholed roads.
8) Not driving your car frequently.
Resting your car most of the time spoils it as it destroy's the battery, the tires, and even the engine amongst other car part's.
9) Keeping your car dirty and not washing it can also cause it to get damaged and it also reduces its life cycle.
Content created and supplied by: Jonaz041 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More