The car is powered by a 1.8l petrol engine. It is a rear wheel driven machine. The body is made of a strong steel case which is deep inside the body works.
The first version of the car was not very good as it did not fit consumers needs. It was more of a war jeep. Some said the the 2013 design looked as if it's designers are still in the 20th century.
Despite this dissapointment the company made some small amount of sales as the car was cheap.
Earlier this year Mobius showcased their new model of the Mobius. Not much has been improved from the previous one as it is powered by the same 1.8l engine rear wheel driven with no added four wheel drive system.
The only added features are the modern technology which has been installed, the cars exterior appearance has been gratefully increased as now consumers are in serious need. To confirm this Mobius has already received 800 plus orders for the yet fully unreleased new machine.
Now, as I was suggesting here are pros of owning a Mobius car
1. The car is Kenyan made hence it can survive the Kenyan roads peacefully
2. The car is powered by a 1.8 litre engine making it economic friendly as for a car it's size has bigger engines.
3. When buying you get a 0 mileage car at 1-1.5 million which is very cheap compared to importing a 0 mileage machine
4. The car is spacious but not big enough
Cons of owning a Mobius,
1. The car even though made for Kenya had no four wheel drive system and as we all know not all roads are friendly especially for rear wheel powered machines
2. The car is too far much behind the current world. Compared to other cars the car need to undergo great improvement in this sector.
3. We are not sure of the market of spare parts let's just hope they will be available.
Content created and supplied by: CreativeThinker254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More