This is because most Kenyans are now buying this type of car.
Now let's find out more about this car.
-It has an engine capacity of 1496cc.
- it's engine configuration is 4-cylinders in-line DOHC.
- The bore × stroke measurements is (75.0×84.7)
-It is a petrol car.
- It has a power of 82kW(110bhp).
- It's fuel consumption rate is 18.6km/litre.
- It acceleration from 0-100km is about 9.8 seconds.
- It is a sedan type.
- It's dimensions (L×W×H) is (4565 ×1695×1475) mm.
- It has a wheelbase of 2700mm.
- Fuel tank capacity is 60L.
-It's kerb weight is 1200Kg.
- It has a keyless start engine.
- It has auto headlights.
- It has electrical retractable side mirrors.
- It has a smart key.
- Its headlights are halogen lit.
- It has side mirrors indicators.
- It has auto climate control aircon.
- It has knockdown rear seats.
With these cool features and specifications, A brand new toyota allion will cost you approximately 1.2Million Kenyan shillings, this of course depend on your bargaining powers.
Content created and supplied by: Lexybett (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More